There are many ways to market Independence NC real estate for sale. Dozens. Perhaps hundreds. And while every Realtor enjoys matching buyers with the perfect home of their dreams – before this fantastic synergy can take place, the Realtor must first draw in those individuals who are looking for this ideal home that they have available for sale.
How is this accomplished? It’s easy. All that is required is a clear plan for Independence NC Real Estate for Sale and consistent application of a few principles.
Real estate marketing is always evolving, part science, part art. Large firms have employed them all, at times, but too much marketing comes with a cost as it hinders personal relationships. Although other and equally useful real estate marketing tips are readily available, these 5 Independence NC Real Estate marketing methods are fundamental.
- Functional website–It doesn’t matter how pretty a website looks if it drags when loading photographs or lacks information that buyers desire to know, such as the number of bedrooms, acreage, etc. The best websites include not only plenty of quick to load photographs, videos, and basic facts but also a personal write-up.
- Professional photography–There is an edge that runs between competent and artistic. One place where this phenomenon often occurs is in photographs of Independence real estate for sale. Compare the pictures that the average Realtor takes with their phone or 35mm with what a professional photographer can accomplish with his overflowing stock-in-trade of special lighting, lenses, filters, gels, and you’ll see there really no comparison.
- Optimize word-of-mouth–Satisfied clients are quick to share information with friends, family, and neighbors. Capitalize on this most valuable advertisement by asking satisfied clients for referrals, reference statements, and to tell their friends! Leave behind a few business cards for them to hand out, as well. Word-of-mouth is one of the best of all forms of advertising, and it costs you nothing.
- Sell Yourself–It isn’t uncommon for new home buyers to become long-term friends with their Realtors. It is especially true when the Realtor makes an effort to be genuine and authentic instead of a people pleaser. Present yourself as all that you are, and reap rich rewards.
- Spend extra for outstanding business cards. Business cards are a dime a dozen. Research all the options open to you to determine how to make this work for your taste and budget. Options include novel sizes, colors, and presentation.
Be open to change. By reading trade journals, participating in roundtable discussions with other Realtors across the country, and openly sharing information, you’ll always be current with change as it occurs. Do these things, and you’ll draw precisely the right people for the available properties.
For more information or to discuss working with FoxFire Realty, Inc. please get in touch!